why invest in virtualization?
We’ve established best practices and proven methodologies to ensure your virtualization solutions are well-designed and deployed.
- Run multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Let your Mac run Windows creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency (Green IT) and requiring less hardware and increasing your server to admin ratio
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts
Our consultants are trained and certified to deliver virtualization solutions, which include server consolidation and containment, hosting, disaster recovery and business continuity.
business continuity and disaster recovery
We are committed to developing reliable datacentre solutions that minimize a customer’s Total Cost of Ownership. Virtualize your datacentre and make it easier to build solutions.
- data protection – recover data quickly and easily, simplify comprehensive protection, and enable reliable, non-disruptive backup
- high availability – slash planned downtime, prevent unplanned downtime, and recover rapidly from outages
- Disaster Recovery – recover from disasters rapidly, reduce the cost of disaster recovery, and simplify your disaster recovery process
One of our core competencies is to provide customers infrastructure hosting services from our datacentre. We extend the benefits of virtualization to our customers by delivering hosted virtualized-based services such as:
- utility-based computing customers can draw capacity as needed from our flexible pool of IT resources
- virtualized dedicated hosting customers can host a single virtual machine on a dedicated server to dramatically increase security, availability and responsiveness
- server-based desktop management hosting virtual machines at the datacentre allows customers to gain access to their thin-client desktops with zero maintenance
- Disaster Recovery – we leverage exclusive virtualization features such as live migration of virtual machines to help customers maximize and recover in minutes from unplanned outages.
server consolidation and containment
Eliminate server sprawl and cut costs with virtualization software’s server consolidation and containment solutions.
- reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50%
- reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by up to 70%
- save $3,000+ per year for every server workload virtualized
- increase utilization of existing hardware up to 80%
software lifecycle automation
From development and test, through integration, staging, deployment and management, virtualization solutions like VMware offer a comprehensive framework for virtual software lifecycle automation that streamlines these adjacent yet often disconnected processes, and closes the loops between them. We can help you build on your virtualization solutions like VMware with their integrated components, which work together to form a complete, closed-loop system for software lifecycle automation.
desktop manageability and security
Virtualization can help you with your desktop manageability and security challenges by securing unmanaged endpoint PCs, securing data on PCs, enabling remote access, consolidating desktops, and centralizing management of desktop computing resources. We can help you leverage the power and versatility of virtual machines to meet your desktop needs.
how we can help you get the ball rolling
We offer virtualization services and products, including:
- planning & design
If your company is interested in virtualization products like VMware and its related services, we can quickly demonstrate or establish an evaluation in your environment.
Contact your Loop sales rep today for more information and pricing.